MEGACricketStudio in association with MEGA Cricket Studio HD StudioZ is proud to present High-quality VIVO IPL 2021 Outfields for EA Sports Cricket 07 brought to you by HD StudioZ.
Requirements for VIVO IPL 2021 Schedule
The Indian Premier League (IPL) is a professional Twenty20 cricket league, contested by eight teams based out of eight different Indian cities. The league was founded by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in 2007. It is usually held between March and May of every year and has an exclusive window in the ICC Future Tours Programme. The IPL is the most-attended cricket league in the world and in 2014 was ranked sixth by average attendance among all sports leagues. In 2010, the IPL became the first sporting event in the world to be broadcast live on YouTube. The brand value of the IPL in 2019 was ₹475 billion (US$6.7 billion), according to Duff & Phelps. According to BCCI, the 2015 IPL season contributed ₹11.5 billion (US$160 million) to the GDP of the Indian economy. There have been thirteen seasons of the IPL tournament. The current IPL title holders are the Mumbai Indians, who won the 2020 season. The venue for the 2020 season was moved due to the COVID-19 pandemic and games were played in the United Arab Emirates.
The 2021 Indian Premier League, also known as IPL 14 or, for sponsorship reasons, Vivo IPL 2021 will be the fourteenth season of the Indian Premier League (IPL), a professional Twenty20 cricket league established by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in 2007. It is scheduled to be played between 9 April to 30 May 2021 across six different venues in India. Mumbai Indians are the two times defending champions, having won both the 2019 and the 2020 seasons. Kings XI Punjab were renamed as the Punjab Kings, the franchise announced on 17 February 2021, and also released a new logo.
VIVO IPL 2021 Schedule
IPL 2021 Schedule: Points to remember
- Out of 56 League matches, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata & Bengaluru will host 10 matches each while Ahmedabad and Delhi will host 8 matches each.
- All matches will be played at neutral venues, no team will play at their home venue. All teams will play at 4 out of 6 venues during the league stage.
- There will be a total of 11 double headers where 6 teams will play three afternoon matches & two teams will play two afternoon matches.
- The afternoon games are slated for a 3:30 PM IST start while the evening games will have a 7:30 PM IST start.
- The league phase will run across 45 days, with the last match of the league to be played between Kolkata Knight Riders and Royal Challengers Bangalore at Kolkata
- The IPL playoffs, the final, and the women’s T20 league will be hosted in Ahmedabad.