What to start your modding career into Cricket 07 huhh? You are at right place at right time. OEdit is one of the four and most important tool that is used for modding Cricket 07. The tool allows you to edit the .o files, which contain models of stadiums, faces, etc..
Using The Jukebox Maker
- Open The Jukebox Maker
- It will ask you to locate the Cricket 07 Root directory.
- After selecting the correct root directory. It will delete the xml file.
- By default, the tool will select the music.big file in the audio directory.
- You may change if you want by pressing on change.
- Copy the music.big included and overwrite the file to which you want to import.
- Set total no. of songs you wish to have.
- Now, for every song you wish to change,
- Change The Current Song No. For example, for the first song, choose 1
- Give the Location of the File In The Location Tab, by pressing on Locate.
- Set The Title, in The Title Tab.
- Set The Artist, in The Artist Tab.
- Set The Album, in The Album Tab.
- Press the “Save Attributes” button.
- Hit On “Build Jukebox”.
- The tool will automatically convert the files to asf file format and then into a ditty.
- Then import those files in the big file.
- And Finally write the xml file.
- Open The Game.
More tools are available for EA Sports Cricket 07