Fed up with the editing the match scenarios, here is the solution for you.This editor will allow you to edit scenarios in matches, such as the pitch type, the weather and if its day or night.The Editor also allows you to change teams. This Editor is used to edit *.mch files for Cricket 2007.
To run the program you will need the .net 2.0 framework. Get it here
- All you have to do is place the MCH Changer.exe anywhere on your computer.
- Double click on it and load it.
- When the editor is opened it will prompt you to open a cricket 2007 mch file.
- These are created when you save ingame in cricket 2007 and are located in x:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\EA SPORTS(TM) Cricket 07 (x is your drive name)
- Once you’ve made the changes you want simply click the ‘SAVE’ button and load up Cricket 2007.
- The Editor Will Prompt You For A Save File.
- Load the Cricket 2007 MCH File
- Change All The Conditions You Want
- Change All The Controllers You Want
- Load The File in Cricket 2007 And Enjoy!
More tools are available for EA Sports Cricket 07